WHD VoiceBridge talk-through-glass system
COVID-19: As we start to get back to a normal life, some social distancing is still required and many businesses will need to serve their customers in a safe and efficient way – a cafe, bar or pub may have outside seating and need to annouce that the next order is ready, a pharmacy queue outside may need to know that a particular prescription is ready for collection or a ‘click and collect’ operation may wish to call the next customer forward and talk-through-glass systems have become more necessary with protective screens becoming a must have in many environments. Wireless communication in education, podcasting and distance calling in many situations demands these specialist products
Ideal for pharmacies, medical practices and supermarkets. Clear and secure communication despite protective screens.
The VoiceBridge is a new, hygienic, safe and flexible solution especially for acrylic glass walls and cabins in pharmacies , medical practices, shops and supermarkets or also for visiting boxes in nursing homes. Advice and communication made easy.
Installation and commissioning is very easy. The VoiceBridge consists of 2 microphone units that can be easily attached to any acrylic or plexiglass wall with the double-sided adhesive tape.
Whether counter top or hygiene – the VoiceBridge is also ideal for protective installations for a long period of time in high-traffic areas (POS): background noise and mouth protection make communication difficult or lip reading, which is often important for older people.
The VoiceBridge is an essential support, particularly wherever patients, staff and the elderly need to be protected : For clear speech intelligibility, you no longer have to speak louder, lean forward or bypass the hygienic protective wall.
- Simple and safe – thanks to innovation
- We have equipped the VoiceBridge with the latest technologies so that communication is as understandable as possible in any environment, despite the protective mask, safety distance and protective wall
- AEC Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- Noise Reduction to suppress ambient noise
- Infrared Sensors that automatically recognise when a customer is present. Hygienic handling without pressing a button
- Integrated Microphones to allow large speech distances. No need to approach or speaker extra loud
- Activation / deactivation : Via infrared
- Microphones Incl. AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation / Echo Compensation) and NR (Noise Reduction) technology
- Length of connecting cable: 2m
- Dimensions approx. 86 × 111 × 18mm
- Weight (intercom): 160 g
- Weight (set including packaging): 520 g
- Material: Plastic housing
- Colour: White