Monacor TALKSAFE talk-through-glass intercom
COVID-19: Social distancing is still strongly recommended and many businesses and organisations need to serve their customers and clients in a safe and efficient way – talk-through-glass systems have become more common with protective screens becoming a must-have in many environments such as shops, storefronts, surgeries, care homes, consultancies and care charities. Wireless communication in education, podcasting and distance calling in many situations demands these varied and specialist products.
Clear communication through protective screens. The TALKSAFE is a new, hygienic, safe and flexible solution especially for acrylic, perspex and glass protective screens, ‘point-of-sale’ areas in pharmacies, medical practices, shops and supermarkets and for reception windows in railway stations and nursing homes etc. Communication made easier with TALKSAFE enhancing the often muffled speech that is associated with protective screens and face coverings.
Installation and commissioning is very easy. The TALKSAFE consists of 2 microphone / loudspeaker units that can be easily attached to any acrylic, glass or perspexscreen with the supplied double-sided adhesive tape. Whether counter top or hygiene screen – the TALKSAFE is ideal for protective installations in high-traffic areas and POS areas where background noise and face coverings make communication and lip reading difficult.
The TALKSAFE is an essential aid, particularly wherever patients, staff and the elderly need to be protected, For clear speech intelligibility, you no longer have to speak louder, lean forward or bypass the hygienic protective screen – just position the TALKSAFE components in the optimum positions within 50cm of the people speaking, let the TALKSAFE auto set-up and calibrate (see installation instructions) and you are ready to go.
- Simple and safe
- One-to-one near-field communication to enhance conversation through protective screens between a member of staff and a client
- TALKSAFE has the latest technologies to assist communication keeping speech as intelligible as possible when using face coverings, safety distance and protective screens
- Infrared sensors automatically recognise when a customer is present. Hygienic use without pressing buttons
- Integrated microphones to allow speech distances of up to 50cm from the microphone / speaker unit. No need to lean-in or speak loudly
- Infrared activation / deactivation
- Microphones include acoustic echo reduction, echo compensation and noise reduction technology to keep intelligibility as clear as possible without intrusive acoustic feedback
- Dimensions approx. 86 × 111 × 18mm
- Weight (intercom): 160 g
- Weight per set including packaging: 520g
- Material: Plastic housing
- Colour: White
The Monacor TALKSAFE is based on the WHD VoiceBridge talk-through-glass system. The WHD VoiceBridge-1 / Monacor TALKSAFE-1 headset versions of the talk-through-glass systems are also available by request.