ROHS (restriction of hazardous substances)

WEEE (waste electrical and electronic equipment)

Sound Services WEEE takeback scheme

PAT (testing) – HSE (portable appliance testing)


PMSE – Ofcom (programme-making and special events wireless microphone licenses)

PPL (you will usually need a music licence to publicly play music lawfully)

PRS (a PRS for Music licence helps you legally use or play music)

Action on Hearing Loss – formally RNID (supporting people with hearing loss)

Sound Hire – Wireless microphone and public address PA sound equipment hire

Sound hire in the South

Hire your PA & public address sound and wireless mic requirements from Sound Services – Please call 01252 620227