av:link M8S 100w Active Subwoofer Cabinet
Active sub cabinet with 8″ (20cm) reinforced driver and internal amplifier with active filter circuit. Inputs are on twin RCA or from a stereo amplifier on spring terminals (between amp and mid-top speakers). Cutoff frequency and Gain rotary controls can be adjusted as required. “Auto Off” function deactivates the amplifier when no incoming signal is detected to conserve energy.
See the ‘User Manuals’ tab on the left of this page – as manufacturers are making instruction sheets and user manuals available for download only and your purchase may not include a printed version.
- Integral amplifier with variable crossover
- Auto off function conserves energy
- Speaker level or line level inputs
- Power supply: 220-250Vac, 50/60Hz (Fig 8)
- Driver: 20cm (8″) reinforced cone
- Connections: Speaker level input terminals, RCA line level in
- Cut-off frequency: 45 – 150Hz
- Rated output power: 100W
- Peak output: 200W
- Frequency response: 50 – 250Hz
- Dimensions: 300 x 330 x 300mm
- Weight: 7.44kg