WPM300/SX cardioid electret gooseneck microphone for use with wireless microphone transmitters – includes fittings & cable fitted with locking 3.5mm jack plug with 5.9mm internal female thread for Sennheiser, IMG Stageline LT and SX and Trantec wireless microphones etc.
Approximately 400mm long gooseneck microphone with clamp assembly to fit to edge of a desk or lectern – this mic will work with most bodyworn wireless microphone transmitters to make your lectern fully portable and wireless.
- For use with wireless microphone transmitters
- Other transmitter cables available by request
- gooseneck mic available separately
- Kit includes gooseneck lectern mic, lectern or table ‘G’ clamp, mic #swivel clamp and connector cable for wireless microphone transmitter
- Lectern or table ‘G’ clamp with standard 5/8″ thread available separately
- Sensitivity: -47dB ±3dB
- Frequency response: 60Hz- 15kHz
- Element: 9.7mmØ condenser
- Power: 1.5 to 9v DC bias
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Output impedance: 200Ω
- Product styles and colours may vary
- Due to current global supply chain disruption this item will be sourced from various manufacturers as available at the time of order processing
This microphone is not suitable for use with phantom power.
Please note that wireless microphone transmitters will only work with their matching wireless microphone receivers from that manufacturers matching range of equipment. Digital wireless microphone transmitters and receivers are not compatible with or suitable for use as spare components in older analogue wireless microphone systems and vice-versa.
Wireless microphone systems need to be connected to a public address PA sound system to work.
See the ‘User Manuals’ tab on the left of this page – as manufacturers are making instruction sheets and user manuals available for download only and your purchase may not include a printed version.