Q Audio QWM 1900 HS channel 70 UHF headworn wireless microphone system with integrated headmic and transmitter
Q- AUDIO have a range of entry-level audio products for those on a budget. The Q Audio mission is to deliver a great product that is simple to use, that offers great sound quality and is good value for money. These products are aimed at the domestic market but are still useful to tghe personal fitness, film and DJ industries.
PLL system with multi-channel receiver and built-in ACT system.
- 1 x 16 ch. UHF receiver
- 1 x aerobic flexible headset with in-built microphone and transmitter
- Optional receiver audio jack extension lead
- Aerobics instructors
- Vocalists & singers
- Public speakers
- Zumba instructors
- Dance instructors
- Musicals & theatre
- Street performers
- Schools & colleges
- DJs & musicians
- Video & film makers
- Wireless Channel/Frequency: Channel 70 (863-865MHz)
- Frequency response: 40Hz-15KHz ±3dB
- Audio Output Level: 400mV max
- Frequency: 863 – 865MHz
- Dynamic range: >100dB
- Signal To Noise Ratio: >100dB
- Headphone Frequency Response: 40Hz-15KHz +/-3dB
- Frequency Band: Channel 70
- The total harmonic distortion: <0.5%
Wireless microphone systems need to be connected to a public address PA sound system to work.
Items aimed at the domestic market also include a 90 day return to base commercial warranty.