Mercury IPS1000-12 1,000w 12v power inverter
Soft start pure sine wave power inverter. These high efficiency Mercury IPS-12 power inverters use a pure sine wave to power 230V mains equipment from a 12V battery or DC power supply. Perfect for use while camping, in commercial vans/lorries, or as a means to convert charged batteries for back-up power in case of a blackout. Ideal for use with TVs, computers and other everyday appliances.
- Over 90% efficiency
- Soft start minimises inverter shutdown when using large inductive loads
- High accuracy output wave form with less than 4% THD
- Reverse polarity protection
- Lowithoutver voltage input protection
- Short circuit, overload and overheat protection
- LED and audible fault indicator
- Supplied with 1 pair of 800mm DC power cables and a spare blade fuse
- Please note: Ensure the device is well within the inverter output power rating. We recommend using an inverter capable of supplying a minimum of 3 times the device’s rated power to avoid damage to the inverter by any current surge (especially for fridges and freezers which can surge up to 7 times the rated power)
- Built in 1000mA USB socket
- Continuous power: 1000W
- Voltage: 12V
- Input voltage: 10.8 – 15.5Vdc
- Standby no load current: 0.8A
- Cable type: Ring terminal
- Cable terminals: 8.5/16.5mm Ring
- Inverter terminals: M8 screws
- USB output current: 1A
- Dimensions: 365 x 150 x 70mm
- Weight: 2.74kg
See the ‘User Manuals’ tab on the left of this page – as manufacturers are making instruction sheets and user manuals available for download only and your purchase may not include a printed version.
24V input version available here.