IMG Stageline TXS-811RX – TXS-811 and TXS-831 UHF spare or replacement wireless microphone receiver – to clear
For use with TXS-811, TXS-831 and TXS-831TX wireless microphone transmitters.
- License free Ch 70 system
- UHF receiver and mains PSU
- Switching diversity system
- TXS-811 / TXS-831 – 9 selectable UHF channels 863-865 MHz
- License free in the UK & EU
- Volume and squelch controls
- Carrier frequency range: 863-865 MHz
- Audio frequency range: 50-15,000 Hz, ±3 dB
- THD: < 1%
- Dynamic range: > 100 dB
- RF S/N ratio: > 90 dB
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
- Transmitting power: < 10 mW
- Operating range: approx. 30 m
- Power supply transmitter: 2 x 1.5 V batt. AA size
- Width transmitter: 48 mm
- Height transmitter: 48 mm
- Depth transmitter: 235 mm
- Weight transmitter: 165 g
- Audio signal receiver: 50 mV/10 kΩ (jack) 100 mV/10 kΩ (XLR, bal.)
- Power supply receiver: via suppl. plug-in power supply
- Width receiver: 200 mm
- Height receiver: 45 mm
- Depth receiver: 130 mm
- Weight receiver: 370 g
- Connections receiver: 1 x XLR, bal., 1 x 6.3 mm jack, unbal.
TXS-811 / TXS-831 diversity receiver only for use with your existing microphone transmitter and power supply – to replace lost, broken or faulty receivers.
Wireless microphone systems need to be connected to a public address PA sound system to work.
All used and ex-display items are tried and tested before leaving our warehouse, but will have usage marks and some signs of wear – used, ex-display and clearance items include a 90 day return to base warranty.