ADS4 4 way UHF aerial and power distributors for operating up to four UHF multi-frequency diversity receiver units with one pair of antennas
It is no longer necessary to use the respective antennas and plug-in PSU’s of the individual wireless microphone receivers. The power is supplied via the four available low-voltage outputs and the distributor is supplied with matching BNC and DC connection cables
- Frequency range: 470-870 MHz
- Covers channels 38, 46, 47, 48, 65, 70 and more
- Size 1 – rack unit (or free standing)
- Power supply: 230v AC
- For diversity receivers – 2 aerial inputs each with 4 outputs
- Low-voltage 12v DC outputs for power supply of 4 wireless microphone receivers
For use with RPA2 paddle antennas
Please note that wireless microphone transmitters will only work with their matching wireless microphone receivers from that manufacturers matching range of equipment. Digital wireless microphone transmitters and receivers are not compatible with or suitable for use as spare components in older analogue wireless microphone systems and vice-versa.
See the ‘User Manuals’ tab on the left of this page – as manufacturers are making instruction sheets and user manuals available for download only and your purchase may not include a printed version.