Monacor WHD VoiceBridge-1 talk-through-glass intercom with operator / receptionist Bluetooth headset for trade counters, service desks etc.
COVID-19: Social distancing is still required and many businesses and organisations need to serve their customers and clients in a safe and efficient way – they may need to announce that the next order is ready, a queue outside a pharmacy may need to know that a particular prescription is ready for collection and a ‘click and collect’ operation may wish to call the next customer forward. Talk-through-glass systems have become more usual with protective screens becoming a must have in many environments such a surgeries, care homes, consultancies and care charities. Wireless communication in education, podcasting and distance calling in many situations demands these varied and specialist products.
Clear communication through protective screens. The VoiceBridge-1 is a new, hygienic, safe and flexible solution especially for acrylic, perspex and glass protective screens, ‘point-of-sale’ areas in pharmacies, medical practices, shops and supermarkets and for reception windows in railway stations and nursing homes etc. where the staff member needs freedom of movement temporarily away from the protective screen. Communication made easier with VoiceBridge-1 enhancing the often muffled speech that is associated with protective screens and face coverings.
Installation and commissioning is very easy. The VoiceBridge-1 consists of one microphone / loudspeaker unit that can be easily attached to any acrylic, glass or perspexscreen with the supplied double-sided adhesive tape and one Bluetooth headset. Whether counter top or hygiene screen – the VoiceBridge-1 is ideal for protective installations in high-traffic areas and POS areas where background noise and face coverings make communication and lip reading difficult.
The VoiceBridge-1 is an essential aid, particularly wherever patients, staff and the elderly need to be protected, For clear speech intelligibility, you no longer have to speak louder, lean forward or bypass the hygienic protective screen – just position the VoiceBridge-1 speaker in the optimum position within 50cm of the customer / client, let the VoiceBridge-1 auto set-up and calibrate (see installation instructions) and you are ready to go.
- Simple and safe
- Two-way, close proximity speech enhancing communication system with Bluetooth headset for operator or receptionist
- One-to-one near-field communication to enhance conversation through protective screens between a member of staff and a client
- VoiceBridge-1 has the latest technologies to assist communication keeping speech as intelligible as possible when using face coverings, safety distance and protective screens
- Infrared sensors automatically recognise when a customer is present. Hygienic use without pressing buttons
- Integrated microphones to allow speech distances of up to 50cm from the microphone / speaker unit. No need to lean-in or speak loudly
- Infrared activation / deactivation
- Microphone includes acoustic echo reduction, echo compensation and noise reduction technology to keep intelligibility as clear as possible without intrusive acoustic feedback
- Dimensions approx. 86 × 111 × 18mm
- Weight (intercom): 160 g
- Material: Plastic housing
- Colour: White
Please note that with this system the staff member has to use the Bluetooth headset