Gemini UHF-116 Series wireless microphones are available as:
- UHF-116/HSE-86 bodyworn system with HSE-86 headband microphone for fitness & dance instructors
- UHF-116HL bodyworn system with clothing clip microphone and headset adapter
- UHF-116M handheld system
Up to 4 wireless microphone channels may be used simultaneously in Channel 70 using this and additional equipment.
With 16 frequencies in the Ch 70 license-free band and a range of up to 250 feet, Gemini’s UHF-116 wireless systems provide clear sound reproduction over selectable UHF frequencies to ensure optimal transmission with little chance of interference. For versatility the series includes two configurations, so whether you’re performing as a lead singer, making a presentation, DJing a wedding or leading a fitness class, the UHF-116 wireless systems offer a high-quality solution for your specific application.
The UHF-116 series is available with a choice of wireless hand-held microphone, wireless bodypack with a entry level headset and tie-clip microphones or wireless bodypack with HSE-86 headband microphone for fitness & dance instructors.
The UHF-116M includes a handheld unidirectional dynamic microphone transmitter that provides professional audio reproduction thanks to its high-sensitivity cardioid capsule. Special noise-absorption components within the barrel of the microphone also eliminate switch shock and handling noise, giving your performance seamless audio clarity.
And if you’re looking for a versatile, hands-free microphone solution, the UHF-116HL includes a headset / clothing-clip combo mic and belt pack transmitter, making it perfect for presenters, public speakers, DJs and fitness instructors. For total comfort, the headset is lightweight and discreet with soft padding, plus the microphone comes with a foam screen to limit popping and reduce wind noise during outside operation.
Using Phase Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry to prevent phasing issues that plague other wireless systems, the receiver also boasts LED indicators for power and channel, along with rotary volume control. Plus, channel selector switches on the receivers and transmitters allow you to set the desired frequency quickly and easily. And for convenient control over your audio, the microphone transmitter and belt pack transmitter also feature Mute switches, allowing you to swiftly silence the audio signal when you don’t want your vocals heard.
Offering faithful sound reproduction and reliable operation in a variety of settings and situations, Gemini’s UHF-116 series gives you the power to elevate your performance with total freedom of mobility.
- High-quality (single channel) UHF receiver with 100’ range
- EUR: 16 operating frequencies between 863 MHz and 865 MHz
- Phase Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry for increased reception
- RF and AF LED indicators for monitoring incoming signal strength
- Auto mute with squelch control and built-in noise reduction
- Front panel output level control
- Low batter LED indicator
- Microphone On/Off switch
- Please do not use Duracell batteries with these devices
- UHF-116M: Unidirectional, handheld dynamic microphone transmitter
- UHF-116HL: Convertible headset/clothing-clip microphone with belt pack transmitter
- UHF-116/HSE-86: IMG Stageline HSE-86 headmic microphone with belt pack transmitter
Wireless microphone systems need to be connected to a public address PA sound system to work