JTS UF-20STB true diversity wideband beltpack wireless microphone system
- 1 x UF-20S single true diversity wideband wireless microphone receiver
- 1 x UF-20TB true diversity wideband beltpack wireless microphone transmitter
- 1 x optional CM-501 condenser clothing clip lavalier microphone
- 1 x optional CM-825i Series broadcast quality discreet headworn microphone
The UF-20S single channel receiver is our flagship model. It offers True Diversity reception over a massive 75MHz frequency range. Mamy high end features are included such as extended opperating distance (200-480m), REMOSET remote control over 2.4GHz.
- Preset 15 groups each of up to 63 compatible channels
- User programmable 6 groups each of 64 channels
- Free space scan function
- JTS Patented obstacle-free RF function synchronizes a transmitter by pushing a button
- JTS LCX circuit design technology minimizes companding noise
- The UF now not only sends the frequency data but also transmitter’s RF power, sensitivity, low cut, key lock and user’s name.
- RF “NO SIGNAL” alert function.
- AF “MUTE” alert function.
- Transmitter “LOW BATTERY” alert function.
- Built in equalizer
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 18kHz with High-pass filter
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 212 x 44 x 213.9mm
- Sensitivity: 6dBμV, at S/N > 80dB
- Frequency Preparation: PLL Synthesized Control
- S/N Ratio: >108dB (A)
- Display: LCD
- Display Contents: Group, Channel, Frequency, Antenna A / B, RF / AF Level Meter, Mute Display, Transmitter Battery Status, REMOSET ID Number, User Name, Squelch
- Audio Output Level: Maximum 6dBu
- Squelch: Pilot Tone & Noise Mute
- Output Connector: 1x XLR Balanced Socket, 1x 6.3mm Unbalanced Jack Socket
- Carrier Frequency Range: 606-681MHz
- Chassis: 1/2U Standard Width Metal Chassis, 1U Standard Height
- AF Output Impedance: 600Ω
- Frequency Setting: JTS Patented obstacle-free RF Remoset
- Receiving Mode: True Diversity
- Bandwidth: 60-75MHz Wideband
- Power Supply: 100-240v
- Preset Channels/Groups: From group 1 ~ 15 up to 63 interference-free compatible channels. 844 preset channels / group and 3000 selectable frequencies across 63 to 75 Hz Bandwidth. User programmable from U1 ~ U6 each of 64 channels reserved
The UF-20TB is the perfect partner for the UF-20S and UF-20R. Fully metal housing houses our latest class leading technology to ensure rock solid RF. Many high end features are incorporated including Low Cut function, the slot in charger keeps the system ready to work at any time.
Powered by 2 x AA batteries the UF-20TB is a compact, lightweight beltpack featuring a 4-pin mini XLR input to accept a range of inputs such as JTS’ headsets or lavalier microphones such as the popular CM-501. The chassis is an aluminium alloy design and due to it’s solid construction ensures there is no handling noise. The features of the beltpack can also be controlled via REMOSET.
- Carrier Frequency: UHF 606-681MHz
- Controls: Power ON / OFF, AF Level, Frequency (Up / Down), Lock-on Mode, REMOSET ID Pairing, RF Output Adjust
- RF Outputs: High/Low Option
- Frequency Deviation: ±48KHz (Peak)
- Battery: 2x AA
- Stability: < ±10KHz
- LCD Display: Group, Channel, Frequency, Battery Status, User Name, GAIN Adjust
- Bandwidth: 75Mhz Super wideband
- Freq. Response: 50Hz – 18kHz
- Frequency Preperation: PLL Synthesized Control
- Dimensions: 62 x 80.3 x 22.6 mm
- Weight: 93 g
The CM-501 is an Uni directional Electret lavalier / lapel / tie clip microphone, perfect or presentations and discussions. Secure fit is ensured due to the supplied tie clip, making it easy to attach and detatch. Cardioid polar pattern. 100-15,000KHz. Supplied with windshield.
- Uni-direction for high-quality voice pick-up
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for excellent sound reinforcement
- Small size for minimum visibility
- Together with clip for easy attaching to a tie, lapel, dress etc.
- Frequency response: 100Hz – 15kHz
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 10.1mm(W) x 26.4mm(H)
- Net Weight: 21.5g
- Polar Pattern: Cardiod
- Impedance: 2.2kΩ
- Sensitivity (at 1kHz): -60±3 dB* (1mV)*0dB
- Max. SPL for 1% THD: 130dB
- Connector: 4 Pin Mini XLR
The CM-825i is a dual ear hook sub miniature Omni Directional Microphone headset. 50-18,000 KHz.Designed with a condenser capsule of diameter 2.5mm using JTS advanced electret condenser microphone technology making it ideal for theatre, production and broadcasting. Supplied with 4 pin mini XLR connection.
- Connector 4 pin mini XLR
- Frequency Response 50 ~ 18,000Hz
- Polar Pattern Omni-directional
- Sensitivity (at 1KHz) -53±3 dB* (2.24mV)*0dB=1V/μbar
- Impedance 1.2kΩ
- Max. SPL for 1% THD 130dB
- Colour: Black / Beige
Wireless microphone systems need to be connected to a public address PA sound system to work