JTS UF-20RTB true diversity wideband beltpack wireless microphone system
- 1 x UF-20R dual true diversity wideband wireless microphone receiver
- 2 x UF-20TB true diversity wideband beltpack wireless microphone transmitters
- 2 x optional CM-501 condenser clothing clip lavalier microphones
- 2 x optional CM-825i Series broadcast quality discreet headworn microphones
The UF-20R dual channel receiver is our flagship model. It offers ‘True Diversity’ reception over a massive 75MHz frequency range. Adding additional channels is simple due to the built in mains and antenna distribution. Many high end features are included such as extended opperating distance (200-480m), cascading of antenna and mains distribution, REMOSET remote control over 2.4GHz.
The new JTS UF-20 true diversity, dual channel wide band UHF professional wireless system, which boasts an operating range of 200-480 meters and a one-touch set-up facility, REMOSET, which can set all parameters of the transmitter within an effective distance of 10 metres or more. Controllable via REMOSET are functions including Frequency Data, RF Power, Sensitivity, Low Cut, Key Lock and User name.
Built to the usual rugged JTS quality standard, the UF-20 also features extremely low companding noise, cascadable power and antenna distribution and comes with an optional slide-in re-chargeable transmitter station. The transmitter section is available as either the JSS-20 handheld transmitter or the UF-20TB beltback transmitter. Both are manufactured to the highest standards for professional use, featuring rugged aluminium alloy chassis. The JSS-20 features interchangeable capsule modules compatible with other microphone brands, if required. As standard it comes with the newly developed JTS SAM-8WLN capsule which delivers outstanding performance while minimising handling noise. Further key features of the UF-20 include a maximum 2400 to 3000 selectable frequencies across 60 to 75 MHz operation, 15 preset groups each of up to 63 compatible channels, user programmable 6 groups each of 64 channels, a free space scan function, Mute and Lo Battery alert at the receiver display.
- UHF True diversity technology renders 200-480 meters of operation distance
- Maximum 2400 to 3000 selectable frequencies across 60 to 75 MHz
- Preset 15 groups each of up to 63 compatible channels
- User programmable 6 groups each of 64 channels
- Free space scan function
- JTS Patented obstacle-free RF function synchronizes a transmitter by pushing a button
- JTS LCX circuit design technology minimizes Companding noise
- REMOSET – This now not only sends the frequency data but also the transmitter’s RF power, sensitivity, low cut, key lock and user’s name
- RF “NO SIGNAL” alert function
- AF “MUTE” alert function
- Transmitter “LOW BATTERY” alert function
- Built in equalizer
- Power / Antenna cascading output provided
- Bandwidth: 75Mhz Super wideband
- Diversity Wireless: True Diversity
- Frequency: 606-681MHz
- RF In/Outs: 2x Inputs / 2x Outputs
- Power In/Outs: IEC In & Out
The UF-20TB is the perfect partner for the UF-20S and UF-20R. Fully metal housing houses our latest class leading technology to ensure rock solid RF. Many high end features are incorporated including Low Cut function, the slot in charger keeps the system ready to work at any time.
Powered by 2 x AA batteries the UF-20TB is a compact, lightweight beltpack featuring a 4-pin mini XLR input to accept a range of inputs such as JTS’ headsets or lavalier microphones such as the popular CM-501. The chassis is an aluminium alloy design and due to it’s solid construction ensures there is no handling noise. The features of the beltpack can also be controlled via REMOSET.
- Carrier Frequency: UHF 606-681MHz
- Controls: Power ON / OFF, AF Level, Frequency (Up / Down), Lock-on Mode, REMOSET ID Pairing, RF Output Adjust
- RF Outputs: High/Low Option
- Frequency Deviation: ±48KHz (Peak)
- Battery: 2x AA
- Stability: < ±10KHz
- LCD Display: Group, Channel, Frequency, Battery Status, User Name, GAIN Adjust
- Bandwidth: 75Mhz Super wideband
- Freq. Response: 50Hz – 18kHz
- Frequency Preperation: PLL Synthesized Control
- Dimensions: 62 x 80.3 x 22.6 mm
- Weight: 93 g
The CM-501 is an Uni directional Electret lavalier / lapel / tie clip microphone, perfect or presentations and discussions. Secure fit is ensured due to the supplied tie clip, making it easy to attach and detatch. Cardioid polar pattern. 100-15,000KHz. Supplied with windshield.
- Uni-direction for high-quality voice pick-up
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for excellent sound reinforcement
- Small size for minimum visibility
- Together with clip for easy attaching to a tie, lapel, dress etc.
- Frequency response: 100Hz – 15kHz
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 10.1mm(W) x 26.4mm(H)
- Net Weight: 21.5g
- Polar Pattern: Cardiod
- Impedance: 2.2kΩ
- Sensitivity (at 1kHz): -60±3 dB* (1mV)*0dB
- Max. SPL for 1% THD: 130dB
- Connector: 4 Pin Mini XLR
The CM-825i is a dual ear hook sub miniature Omni Directional Microphone headset. 50-18,000 KHz.Designed with a condenser capsule of diameter 2.5mm using JTS advanced electret condenser microphone technology making it ideal for theatre, production and broadcasting. Supplied with 4 pin mini XLR connection.
- Connector 4 pin mini XLR
- Frequency Response 50 ~ 18,000Hz
- Polar Pattern Omni-directional
- Sensitivity (at 1KHz) -53±3 dB* (2.24mV)*0dB=1V/μbar
- Impedance 1.2kΩ
- Max. SPL for 1% THD 130dB
- Colour: Black / Beige
Wireless microphone systems need to be connected to a public address PA sound system to work