JTS UF-20R dual true diversity wideband wireless microphone receiver
The UF-20R dual channel receiver is our flagship model. It offers ‘True Diversity’ reception over a massive 75MHz frequency range. Adding additional channels is simple due to the built in mains and antenna distribution. Many high end features are included such as extended opperating distance (200-480m), cascading of antenna and mains distribution, REMOSET remote control over 2.4GHz.
The new JTS UF-20 true diversity, dual channel wide band UHF professional wireless system, which boasts an operating range of 200-480 meters and a one-touch set-up facility, REMOSET, which can set all parameters of the transmitter within an effective distance of 10 metres or more. Controllable via REMOSET are functions including Frequency Data, RF Power, Sensitivity, Low Cut, Key Lock and User name.
Built to the usual rugged JTS quality standard, the UF-20 also features extremely low companding noise, cascadable power and antenna distribution and comes with an optional slide-in re-chargeable transmitter station. The transmitter section is available as either the JSS-20 handheld transmitter or the UF-20TB beltback transmitter. Both are manufactured to the highest standards for professional use, featuring rugged aluminium alloy chassis. The JSS-20 features interchangeable capsule modules compatible with other microphone brands, if required. As standard it comes with the newly developed JTS SAM-8WLN capsule which delivers outstanding performance while minimising handling noise. Further key features of the UF-20 include a maximum 2400 to 3000 selectable frequencies across 60 to 75 MHz operation, 15 preset groups each of up to 63 compatible channels, user programmable 6 groups each of 64 channels, a free space scan function, Mute and Lo Battery alert at the receiver display.
- UHF True diversity technology renders 200-480 meters of operation distance
- Maximum 2400 to 3000 selectable frequencies across 60 to 75 MHz
- Preset 15 groups each of up to 63 compatible channels
- User programmable 6 groups each of 64 channels
- Free space scan function
- JTS Patented obstacle-free RF function synchronizes a transmitter by pushing a button
- JTS LCX circuit design technology minimizes Companding noise
- REMOSET – This now not only sends the frequency data but also the transmitter’s RF power, sensitivity, low cut, key lock and user’s name
- RF “NO SIGNAL” alert function
- AF “MUTE” alert function
- Transmitter “LOW BATTERY” alert function
- Built in equalizer
- Power / Antenna cascading output provided
- Bandwidth: 75Mhz Super wideband
- Diversity Wireless: True Diversity
- Frequency: 606-681MHz
- RF In/Outs: 2x Inputs / 2x Outputs
- Power In/Outs: IEC In & Out
Wireless microphone systems need to be connected to a public address PA sound system to work