Marantz SD-515 auto reverse dual cassette player and recorder – used
The double reverse twin cassette deck developed to sound almost as clear as a compact-disc
The quick reverse of a Recording is adopted as both of decks A and B allowing simultaneous paralle;l and continuous recording modes.
The parallel recording functions can do the simultaneous recording on two tapes or continuous recording of upto 3 hours (using both sides of two C90 tapes).
Single speed or double speed dubbing / copying is also possible.
Dolby HX PRO, B and C is included.
- Form: W reverse cassette deck
- Track form: Four two track stereo
- Sound-recording scheme: Alternating-current bias scheme
Recording-play head x2
Capstan motor x2
Reel motor x2
- Wow and flutter (EIAJ): 0.09% Wrms +/- 0.08% Wpeak
- Frequency characteristic
Metal: 20Hz-19kHz +/- 3dB
Chromium: 20Hz-18kHz +/- 3dB
Normal: 20Hz-17kHz +/- 3dB
- S/N ratio:
56dB (EIAJ / peek recording-level auditory sensation weighting)
At the time of Dolby B ON: A 5kHz or more modification [ 10dB ]
At the time of Dolby C ON: 1kHz – a 10kHz20dB modification
- Input sensitivity/impedance Line: 70mV / 47kohm
- An Output voltage/impedance
Line: 500mV / 3kohm
Headphone: 50mV/eight ohm
- Power source: AC100V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 28W (Electrical Appliance and Material Control Law)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 456 x 135 x 300mm
- Weight: 9.2kg
- Adjunct: Remote control
Information and specifications courtesy of audio-database.com
All used and ex-display items are tried and tested before leaving our warehouse, but will have usage marks and some signs of wear – used, ex-display and clearance items include a 90 day return to base warranty.