Adastra IW60B 2 x 30w in-wall Bluetooth stereo amplifier
Stereo audio amplifier in a minimalist compact housing for concealing in a wall or ceiling cavity to power a background music system. Signal input is via Bluetooth connection or stereo AUX input with a stereo AUX output for daisy-chaining several amplifiers in a larger installation. Connecting to ceiling or wall speakers provides an expandable discreet sound installation for home, retail or hospitality venues.
See the ‘User Manuals’ tab on the left of this page – as manufacturers are making instruction sheets and user manuals available for download only and your purchase may not include a printed version.
- Compact digital stereo amplifier
- Bluetooth receiver with unique pairing ID per unit
- Supplied with 12V power adaptor
- Supplied with 2 x 3m speaker cables
- Power supply: 12Vdc, 2000mA (adaptor included)
- Bluetooth version: 4.0
- Minimum impedance: 4 Ohms per output
- Speaker: outputs L-/L+/R-/R+ screw terminals (Euroblock)
- Auxiliary input: L/G/R screw terminals (Euroblock)
- Auxiliary output: L/G/R screw terminals (Euroblock)
- Dimensions: 124 x 40 x 27mm
- Weight: 0.068 kg