Gemini CDX-2250i dual CD/media player
Occupying just two units of rackspace, the CDX-2250i offers playback capabilities for audio CDs, CD-Rs, and MP3-CDs across two decks as well as USB input for USB storage devices. Complete with a range of professional DJ features, this unit is designed to provide excellent control in a wide range of applications.
Ideal for mobile and wedding DJs, as well as bars, club and restaurant installations, the CDX -2250i features two independent jog wheels that allow you to search through a track, adjust a cue point and even pitch bend like a pro. Plus, a Pitch Control slider offers maximum control when beat matching, while a Loop Section with Reloop enables you to take song-shaping creativity to the next level. Handy playback features like Single and Continuous play modes, along with Instant-start, enhance the CDX-2250i’s flexibility. The unit also has a Program feature that supports playlist creation, so restaurant and bar owners can provide music for their customers without having to worry about controlling the unit. And for seamless performance night after night, the CDX-2250i features anti-shock using RAM buffer memory, ensuring external bumps and vibrations won’t disrupt your performance. The ability to create cue points quickly and easily, and preview those cues, enhances the unit’s convenience, allowing you to craft an expert mix with ease and confidence. And for simple, swift navigation of songs, the CDX-2250i features a large, blue-backlit screen that displays a variety of track information, including time, pitch value and track number. Perfect as a professional, user-friendly solution for your DJ rack, the CDX-2250i offers impressive functionality and supremely reliable performance in a compact 2U design.
- Type: Compact Disc Player
- Disc Type: Standard Compact discs (12 cm & 8 cm)
- Time Display: Track Elapsed, Track Remain, or Total remain
- Variable Pitch: 12% Slider with Resume Switch
- Pitch Bend: 16% Maximum
- Instant Start: Within 0.03 seconds
- Installation: 19″ each
- Quantization: 1 Bit Linear/Channel, 3 Beam Laser
- Oversampling Rate: 8 Times
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 0.05%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85 dB
- Dynamic Range: 85 dB
- Channel Separation: 85 dB (1 KHz)
- Output Level: 2.0 +/- 0.2V R.M.S.
- Power Supply: AC 115/230V, 60/50 Hz
Main unit: 482.6 x 88.9 x 254 mm
Controller: 482.6 x 88.9 x 70 mm
Main unit: 4 kg
Controller: 1.5 kg