COMM-200 Series 200w portable sound systems for village and school halls and smaller community centres and is supplied ready for you to use – includes a 100w per channel stereo mixer amplifier with Bluetooth and integral USB and SD card MP3 media player. Each system is supplied with a pair of 10″ or 12″ high power speakers, speaker cables etc. and a cabled microphone
- CMA2-10: 200w portable sound system with 10″ cabinet speakers
- CMA2-12: 200w portable sound system with 12″ cabinet speakers
The amplifier has inputs for your wireless microphone, CD player etc. (not included)
Ideal for smaller halls where the system has to be put away after use. The assembled system bag weighs less than 8kg and each 10″ speaker weighs around 11kg and each 12″ speaker weighs around 16kg
- 100w RMS output per channel – 200w total output
- Separate bass & treble controls
- 2 stereo line inputs for CD players etc.
- 2 microphone inputs for wireless or cabled microphones
- Common 2-way tone control for the two line inputs
- Talkover switch so that voice ‘ducks’ the music level
- 2 adjustable stereo master outputs
- 10″ or 12″ versions available
- Compact full range system with a high-quality plastic cabinet
- 25mm horn tweeter
- Bass-reflex system
- Top Hat stand sleeve
- 2 x Speakon connectors
- Fully assembled and tested
- Portable rack bag
- Input connector lead for iPods etc.
- Stereo mixer amplifier with integral Bluetooth and MP3 player, mic inputs etc.
- 2 x high power speakers
- 2 x speaker leads
- User Manuals
Constant development means that illustrations are only representative and items supplied may be newer or improved models
Not quite right for you?
Ask us to quote a custom PA sound system