av:link 122.380 Bluetooth receiver wallplate and backbox
A wireless Bluetooth receiver conveniently housed in a standard 1gang plastic wallplate which allows connection of Bluetooth enabled devices such as smartphones, tablets, iPods etc. Ideal for use in classrooms, boardrooms, kitchens or home studies the unit comes supplied with a UK power supply and a 50mm backbox for easy installation.
See the ‘User Manuals’ tab on the left of this page – as manufacturers are making instruction sheets and user manuals available for download only and your purchase may not include a printed version.
- Bluetooth version 3.0 EDR compliant
- 3.5mm AUX in socket for use with non Bluetooth devices
- Internal terminal block for speaker connection
- Additional internal 3.5mm AUX out socket
- Power using included power supply or internal 2-pin screw terminal
- Bluetooth pairing button
- Bluetooth status and power LEDs
Like all media players, CD players, FM & DAB tuners and MP3 players etc. these items require an external amplifier and loudspeaker(s) to work.